APEPDCL Recruitment 2012 | Application Form | APEPDCL Sub Engineer, LDC, JLM, JAO Jobs/Vacancy 2012

APEPDCL Careers – 1021 Sub Engineer, LDC, JLM Vacancies 2012 | APEPDCL Recruitment 2012 | APEPDCL Jobs / Vacancy 2012 | Application Form

Andhra Pradesh Eastern Power Distribution Company Ltd – APEPDCL Invites Online application Form for the Recruitment of Sub Engineer, LDC, JLM

No of Posts: 1021 Posts
Name of the Post:
1. Sub Engineer/EI: 26 Posts
2. Junior Assistants (LDC): 58 Posts
3. Junior Lineman (JLM): 937 Posts

Advertisement / Notification - http://www.apeasternpower.com/misc/recruitment2011-12.pdf

APEPDCL Careers – JAO recruitment online application 2011, Junior Accounts Officers Recruitment | APEPDCL Junior Accounts Officers Jobs / Vacancy 2012

JAO Advertisement - http://www.apeasternpower.com/misc/jao-notification%20final.pdf

Apply Online Application Form - http://www.apeasternpower.com

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

My partner and I stumbled over here different website and thought I may as well check things out.
I like what I see so now i am following you. Look forward to going over
your web page repeatedly.

my homepage - Microsoft Office Gratuit

Anonymous said...

With havin so much content and articles do you ever run into any problems of plagorism or copyright violation?
My website has a lot of completely unique content I've either authored myself or outsourced but it seems a lot of it is popping it up all over the web without my authorization. Do you know any methods to help protect against content from being stolen? I'd certainly
appreciate it.

my web-site - Psn Code Generator

Post a Comment